"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Britney's Altered States

http://www.britneyzone.ru/uploads/posts/2008-04/1207384971_britney-spears-everytime00356211-36-10.jpg
Britney's new video for "If U Seek Amy" finally premiered. There's really not that much to say except that Amy turns out to be Britney herself which everyone should have known (yet another celebrity alter). She's also goes all Stepford at the end of the video (mind control). But like I said, there isn't very much symbolism in the video so I won't bother going into details or even posting the video because this is not a celebrity hype blog. Go to Perez if you're interested in that.

I would like to get back into Britney's multiple personalities though. I posted some articles last week concerning her memory problems and reported various personalities. I didn't notice at the time but a lot of them were cut off due to the size of some of the pictures I used, so I'll post them again.

Britney Article 1
Britney Article 2
Britney Article 3

All signs that she was MK'ed. Research MK Ultra yourself and see reality. This is not a game, this stuff is really going on and effects millions of peoples lives everyday. It needs to be brought out into the open.

While we're on the subject of alters, Amy isn't the only alter out there. I'm sure you're all aware of Beyonce's alter ego Sasha Fierce. Well recently Beyonce revealed some pretty interesting things about what happens when Sasha takes over for her.

Beyonce
(Black & White Duality)

Beyonce Thanks Prince For Unearthing Her Sasha Fierce Alter Ego

Beyonce Knowles' has said she first discovered her alter-ego, Sasha Fierce, after performing with Prince at the 2004 Grammy Awards.

Knowles family and friends insist Beyonce has always taken on a totally different persona when she gets on stage, but it took the veteran singer to make her realise she 'trances out' and becomes Fierce during big shows.

Beyonce has since given the character a name and now uses her aggressive alter-ego to help her combat nerves and counter difficult interviews and photo shoots.

She even pays tribute to Fierce on her hit new album, 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'.

She told Giant magazine: "That night with Prince, I was just in a trance. I don't remember anything after I walked through the smoke onstage.

"I was definitely Sasha Fierce that night, completely free."

But the singer's parents first spotted Fierce when Beyonce was just six and performing at a school talent show.

Mum Tina Knowles explained: "She got on that stage and became a different person. My husband and I looked at each other like, 'Who is that?'"

Moving right along...

Madonna showed up to some Kabbalah costume party as a school girl whole boy toy Jesus was the Joker. Of course there's the standard duality but also check out the smiley face ring from this entry. The smiley face is popping up everywhere lately.
http://www.plundered.net/images/watchmen.png
This is one of the promotional ads for the new Blockbuster The Watchmen. I'll be seeing this movie this weekend with my friends so I'll comment on any symbolism later.

That's pretty much it for now. MK Culture will be on hiatus for a week or so because I'll be really busy. I might drop in on Sunday and finish up my write up on Eyes Wide Shut because that movie has a lot of symbolism and it really effected me. Other than that expect a lot when I come back. I have A LOT to cover so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...