"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Who Watches The Watchmen?

Watchmen Final Poster by Winston's Pics.
As I suspected, I ended up seeing the Watchmen movie over the weekend. I already knew this movie would be symbolic but I was not prepared by just how much symbolism was in the movie. I'm going to do a really long analyst when the DVD comes out but for right now I'll make a few observations on a few things I noticed.

Adrian Veidt / Ozymandias by wintan29.
Ozmandias is clearly the most symbolic character. To me he represents the Illuminati and the New World Order. When he's talking towards the beginning of the movie you can see a blimp approaching the twin towers behind him outside of the window.

When his stooge comes in to fake his assassination he is carrying a package that reads New World International.

Ozmandias' obsession with Egyptian philosophies of course also brings to mind the Illuminati.

There is also a company called Pyamid Transnational that plays a key role in the movie.

When Rorschach visits one of the characters (sorry, forgot his name) apartment, the wallpaper and floor are checkerboard. They flip through the small and the cameras zoom in on an envelope from "Pyramid International" several times. Outside one of the neon signs has a skull and bones. Later Rorschach finds him murdered on his checkerboard floor and it reminded me of the murder scene on the checkerboard floor in Mirrors.

There is SO much to cover with this movie. Like I said, when the DVD comes out expect a really long blog entry. I'm going to use this movie to address more broader topics outside of the entertainment industry and mind control. This movie addressed lots of issues like the New World Order, the Illuminati, Nuclear power, fossil fuels, population reduction, and lots of other stuff so it will allow me to share my insight on those topics.

2 comments:

  1. Moloch is the person that was killed in the apartment (sorry this post is many many years behind). Thumbing through his mail the second time you also see a letter that says "Jesuit" along with the Pyramid logo on a letter.

    MOLOCH? Definition of MOLOCH: a Semitic god to whom children were sacrificed .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the movement in a traditional watch, the glide movement never stops, and is specified to accuracy of exact one second of a day. Montre Henry London


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...